Fatigue impairs shift workers’ performance
Work pace slows
Decision making slows
Increased risk taking
Increased memory error including forgetfulness
Our starting point and strength is our world-wide human factor and fatigue risk advisory and consulting expertise.
Applying our unique skills and practical know-how, we can help you advance safety and performance through leading-edge services that help identify and manage fatigue risk.
Meeting The Human Performance 24/7 Challenge to
Win the Competitive Advantage
Increased production, reduced start up, shut down costs & capital investment are 24/7 operations goals. Absent programs to promote staff alertness, increased errors, accidents & sickness can be an outcome of 24/7 operations. The highest rate of industrial accidents occurs in shift work populations.
Worldwide fatigue is recognised as:
- Major cause of accidents & errors
- Safety & performance risk requiring highest organisational attention
- Extending across all segments of organisations
- Presenting real health, safety, performance and bottom-line costs
Our Commitment to You
- Providing cost-effective, customised & innovative human factor and fatigue management solutions
- Designed & delivered by senior international fatigue & human factor authorities
Meet Fatigue Management Solutions’ senior expert team
Specialists in applied sleep/fatigue research and management, delivering innovative business-focused solutions to help improve 24/7 business success.
Our Services Customised to Help You
We can help your organisation identify & manage employee fatigue & its costs & risks through a range of services customised to reflect your operations & help advance safety & performance. Please take a few moments to browse our site.